UNIVERSAL CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM FOR DESKTOP SOFTWARE
The platform provides an instant remote access to licensed software products in a variety of domains. Customers can work with ready-for-use preinstalled software products on a Pay-per-Use or a Period Subscription basis. No software download and installation are required. Read the User Manual for immediate use.
- Use up-to-date software versions on a Pay-per-Use or Period Subscription basis
- Run unlimited number of software products
- Execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Select processing power to suit requirements
- Share your data and products with your partners and customers
- Work from home, work from anywhere, work anytime
- Cut current software licenses, in-house computers and IT support costs
- Start your new business with no upfront investment in software and computers
DATA TRANSFER: SHARE YOUR DATA with YOUR PARTNERS and CUSTOMERS
Our customers have an ability to transfer TERABYTES of data to their partners or customers using storage without running any App. They just need to upload data to the storage and send the data-access link to their recipient. The recipient will be able to download the data.
Once our customers create some products to their customers, they can simply deliver the end product by sending a data-access link to them, and the end product could be easily downloaded at the customer’s side.
BRING YOUR OWN SOFTWARE
Geocloud.work also provides self-service Windows or Linux based computers enabling software installation and work with it.
Customers can install their software on the powerful computers and work with it worldwide. They can share this software with friends, colleagues and their customers. For further details please follow the guide.
CLOUD vs DESKTOP WORK ADVANTAGES
License/Hardware purchase vs Cloud-based pay-per-use
Scalable and always available computer environment
– software, computers, storage, web
Use More. Pay Less.
Automatic discounts in hourly price when passing from one hour's group to another
Worldwide Cloud Based Infrastructure
Join us to be involved
Have a question?